1. Submitted content should be typed in Unicode fonts, we don’t accept hard copies.
2. The author should have detailed profile created with us before publishing . In case of incomplete profiles, we may reject the content or do not accept new content from authors/publishers.
3. Any comments, ideas, suggestions, initiation or any other content contributed by the User to the Company or this Website/Application will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for the Company to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display worldwide, or act on such Content without additional approval or consideration, in any media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Content, and the User hereby waives any claim to the contrary. The User hereby represents and warrants that he/she owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the Content contributed to the Website/Application, and that use of such Content by the Company/Website/Application does not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. In the event of any action initiated against the Company/Website/Application by any such affected third party, the User hereby expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company Website/Application, for its use of any such information provided to it by the user. The Company reserves its right to defend itself in any such legal disputes that may arise, and recover the costs incurred in such proceedings from the user.
4. As a writer/publisher you can have one account only for publishing with us, incase of multiple accounts Pioneer Book Company can take appropriate actions or terminate one or more accounts of yours.
5. Pioneer Book Company can accept or reject the content based on the editorial guidelines or type or content. We always give reasons for the same but it is the reserved right of Pioneer Book Company for publishing the content on our platform.
6. Content once submitted would be scheduled for publishing based on the Pioneer Book Company internal process, requesting of reschedule or early schedule would not be entertained.
7. Published content on Pioneer Book Company cannot be revoked unless in case of legal issues.
8. Pioneer Book Company does not pay for content published on its website.
9. The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify these Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User/Author and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User has duty to periodically check the terms and stay updated on its requirements of the User continues to use the Website/Application following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments/modifications made to the Terms. In so far as the User complies with these Terms, he/ she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website/Application.
10. Agree and acknowledge that Pioneer Book Company is not the author of the Published Works and the Company shall in no manner be deemed to be the Author of the Published Works made available on this Website/Application. Pioneer Book Company is only facilitating the reading and purchase of Published Works by you from the Authors by providing the Services and content to you.