MERI SAHELI MAGAZINE WEB EDITION Terms & Conditions
1. THIS TERMS OF SALE GOVERNS THE SALE AND SUBSCRIPTION OF DIGITAL EDITION OF OUR MAGAZINE “MERI SAHELI”.
2. THE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ONLY FOR PEOPLE LIVING INDIA.
3. WE SUPPORT AN ARRAY OF PAYMENT METHODS. YOU AN CHOOSE TO PAY USING CREDIT CARDS, DEBIT CARDS, NETBANKING, Paypal….
4. CURRENT INFORMATION
Required. You must provide current, complete and accurate information for your billing account. You must promptly notify us or our payment processor if your payment method is cancelled (e.g., for loss or theft) or if you become aware of a potential breach of security, such as the unauthorized disclosure or use of your user name or password. Changes to such information can be made in your account settings. If you fail to provide any of the foregoing information, you agree that we may continue charging you for any use of MERI SAHELI under your billing account unless you have cancelled your MERI SAHELI subscription.
Auto-Renewal Subscription: Unless you opt-out of auto-renewal or cancel your subscription, which can be done through your account settings, MERI SAHELI subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of one year at the then-current non-promotional rate. You can view the date of your next scheduled payment by visiting our website and clicking on the “My Account” link. You will not receive a notice from us that your promotional period has ended or that your subscription has auto-renewed.
6. IF THE OFFER OVERLAPS WITH OTHER EXISTING OFFERS, THE MAXIMUM OF THE OFFER IS APPLICABLE.
7. PIONEER BOOK CO. PVT. LTD., HAS THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, END THE OFFER, OR CALL BACK ANY OR ALL ITS OFFERS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
The subscription does not transfer any property rights to the customer, or users. The customer’s users receive the limited right for personal use of the content, which cannot be transferred. Our content is protected by copyright All users who are granted access to the library via a subscription acknowledge and respect this copyright. Users are entitled to print individual pages from the content, but only for personal use. Transferring a printout to third parties is not allowed either in full or in parts. Except for the specific conditions set forth above, the subscription is subject to the following restrictions:
-> No commercial or promotional usage rights are granted for any content
-> Users may not sell, distribute, or display any content
-> Users may not share, lend, or rent copies of any content
-> Users may not disable or circumvent DRM supplied with content
-> Users may not make copies of all or any portion of any content
-> Users are prohibited from making any public display or public performance of content and from sharing accounts that allow access to content beyond those specified in this license
-> Users’ access to the library is conditional upon timely payment and maintenance of the subscription fee for the subscription the users have been granted access to; users will not have access to content after a subscription is canceled and the then-current term expires, allowed to lapse, or terminated for non-payment
9. PRICE CHANGES
We reserve the right to change subscription fees for any of our subscriptions at any time. We will notify you of any changes if the regular fee for your subscription changes from what was stated at the time of your initial order. You will have an opportunity to cancel your subscription at that time. If you do not cancel your subscription, you will be charged the new subscription fee at your next billing period.
10. DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT
By purchasing a MERI SAHELI subscription and/or clicking on the box at account opening, you consent to receive notices, disclosures, agreements, policies, receipts, confirmations, transaction information, account information, other communications, and changes or updates to any such documents electronically (collectively, the “Electronic Communications”). We will provide these Electronic Communications to your “My Account” page, and/or emailing them to your primary email address associated with your MERI SAHELI subscription.
11. BILLING PERIOD
We will charge the subscription fee at the
commencement of your subscription or, if applicable, at the end of your free trial period (if any), and automatically on the first calendar day of each billing period thereafter unless and until your subscription is cancelled.
12. THIS IS A NON – REFUNDABLE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER
Recurring Billing. By placing an order for a subscription, you authorize us to charge you the subscription fee then in effect at the beginning of each billing period, plus applicable taxes, to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount charged each billing period may vary for reasons that may include price changes, changing your subscription, or changes in applicable taxes, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amount each billing period. Applicable taxes may vary. For example, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method the promotional rate disclosed on the subscription screen in the initial billing period (if applicable) and the regular subscription rate in subsequent billing periods, each with applicable taxes. We automatically bill your Payment Method on the first day of each billing period. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, in the event your Payment Method has not successfully settled.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by going to My Account. You must cancel your subscription at least 2 (two) Business working[VS1] days before it renews each billing period to avoid billing of the next billing period’s subscription fees to your Payment Method. Accordingly, when you cancel, you cancel only future charges associated with your subscription, and you will not receive a refund for the current billing period. Your cancellation will become effective at the end of your current billing period, and you will continue to have access to your subscription for the balance of the billing period. IN CASE YOU WANT TO DISABLE AUTO – RENEWAL OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PLEASE VISIT “ MY PROFIE” SECTION ON WWW. MERISAHELI.COM.
Payments are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used billing periods.
15. GENERAL RULES
1. If you are a subscriber of MERI SAHELI Magazine Web Edition, and have paid the Subscription Fee thereto, and your subscription is not activated or you are unable to access the services, you may inform such issue to the Company, In the event the company is unable to rectify above complaint with 7 (seven ) days or your complaint You will be eligible for a full refund of Subscription Fee.
2. By availing the MERI SAHELI Magazine Web Edition Service, it shall be construed that You have waived your right to raise any dispute with regard to the cancellation of your subscription and/or refund in any manner whatsoever to the extent permissible under applicable law.
3. Company shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever for any network problem, breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and / or payment gateway errors. Any dispute in connection to the above shall be settled between you and the telecom/mobile operator/ the concerned bank/ credit card/ payment gateway directly, without involving Company.
4. Company shall not be liable and / or responsible in any manner whatsoever in the event of any malfunction/ fault / failure in the mechanism/ system failure / due to technical/ technological restrictions and / or due to reasons / events / incidents beyond the reasonable control of Company and or force majeure event. You shall not be entitled to receive refund of the Subscription Fee on account of any of the issues as mentioned hereinabove and the only obligation on the Company will be to resume the MERI SAHELI Magazine Web Edition Services as soon as practically possible using its best efforts. You shall hold harmless Company and its employees, officers or any other person in relation to the refund of the Subscription Fee with respect to the same.
6. MERI SAHELI Magazine Web Edition is bundled subscription program that provides to its registered users access to and use of premium offerings on various partners mobile app/ websites etc. It is neither an online merchant not does it source its own products and services. We make available premium offerings of different brands in a bundled subscription to augment convenience of our registered users. MERI SAHELI Magazine Web Edition would not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any offerings/ products/ services provided by the partners. We suggest that you exercise utmost care and caution and carefully read the fine print associated with each such offerings. All offerings on our website and/ or our mobile application are subject to change without notice. You agree to comply with all the rules and regulations that are applicable to your use of MERI SAHELI Magazine Web Edition.
16. The Company reserves the right to change or modify the content of this policy from time to time at its sole discretion and without any prior intimation to you.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
1. IN NO CASE SHALL COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PRINCIPALS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR SUBSCRIBING TO MERI SAHELI MAGAZINE WEB EDITION SERVICE OR THE SUBSCRIPTION OR MATERIAL THEREOF OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO USE OF THE MERI SAHELI MAGAZINE WEB EDITION SERVICE OR THE SUBSCRIPTION OR MATERIAL THEREOF OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANYWAY TO USE OF THE MERI SAHELI MAGAZINE WEB EDITION OR THE SUBSCRIPTION OR MATERIAL THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SUBSCRIPTION, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MERI SAHELI MAGAZINE WEB EDITION SERVICE OR THE SUBSCRIPTION OR MATERIAL THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY.